AMTAB S.p.A., informs you that the processing of personal data, carried out through this website ("Site"), is carried out in compliance with Regulation 2016/679/EU.
This statement is addressed to those who - as users ("Data Subjects") - use and interact via computer with the web services of the muvt.app website. The information is based on Italian and European legislation (EU Regulation 2016/679) on the protection of personal data that data controllers must provide to users when they connect to web pages, regardless of the purpose of the connection.
Identity and contact details
The data controller is AMTAB S.p.A. with registered office in Bari, viale jacobini, ZI.
Data Protection Officer:
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) of AMTAB S.p.A. can be contacted at the following addresses AMTAB S.p.A. Viale Jacobini, Z.I. 70132 Bari(BA) and at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
The Data Protection Officer is your point of contact for information on the processing of your data and/or for the supervisory authority.
How we use your personal information (purpose and legal basis)
Through the use or consultation of this site, Amtab S.p.A. will process the data of visitors and users for specific purposes such as:
- Necessary and automatic collection of data from Data Subjects relating to interaction with the website;
- provision of all the services of Amtab S.p.A., connected directly/indirectly to the Interested Parties;
- processing related to the collection of data voluntarily entered by the Interested Parties in order to provide specific information and/or assistance services (by means of registration, filling in the appropriate forms on the pages of the site);
- analysis on aggregated data of the behaviour of the Interested Parties or analysis, on aggregated data, of the behaviour on the website;
- prevention and detection of any fraudulent activity or abuse detrimental to the Website.
The personal data voluntarily provided by users in e-mails and requests for services or information will be used for the sole purpose of providing the services requested. This information will also be communicated to third parties only in the event that this is strictly necessary in relation to the characteristics of the service expressly requested by the users concerned. The indication of these subjects will be communicated by AMTAB S.p.A., at the request of the interested party, by writing to email@example.com.
All the personal data provided are processed, therefore, exclusively for fulfilments connected to the activities of Amtab S.p.A., whose legal bases - depending on the case - consist of:
- in the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject;
- in the execution of legal obligations to which Amtab S.p.A. is bound;
- where specifically indicated, in the consent of the data subject;
- in pursuit of a legitimate interest of Amtab S.p.A. or a third party.
Nature of the provision of data and consequences of a refusal to provide data
The provision of the personal data requested by Amtab S.p.A. is necessary for the pursuit of the purposes indicated above. Any refusal to provide the data necessary for these purposes may make it impossible to fulfil the user's requests or to provide the other services available or to correctly fulfil contractual (or pre-contractual), legal and/or regulatory obligations.
The communication of further data to Amtab S.p.A., other than that which is compulsory, for the purposes of fulfilling its legal or contractual obligations or for the provision of certain services on request is, on the other hand, optional and does not have any consequences for the use of the website and its services.
As the case may be, and where necessary, the Interested Parties will be informed from time to time of the compulsory or optional nature of the provision of personal data. The compulsory or optional nature of the communication of the data will be highlighted by means of a notice or a specific character to the information of a compulsory nature. Finally, please note that failure to provide optional personal data will not entail any obligation or disadvantage.
Scope of communication and dissemination
For the purposes of using the services and fulfilling the resulting services and obligations, as well as to comply with certain legal and/or regulatory requirements or for the legitimate interest of Amtab S.p.A., the data of the interested parties may be communicated:
- employees and collaborators of Amtab S.p.A.;
- third party companies, contractually linked to Amtab S.p.A., or other parties who carry out activities and services in outsourcing on behalf of Amtab S.p.A. (third-party technical service providers, hosting providers, etc.). (third-party technical service providers, hosting providers, etc.), appointed where necessary as external data processors;
- to public administrations and supervisory and control authorities.
The personal data of the interested parties will not be disseminated. This does not include, in any case, the communication or dissemination of data required, in accordance with the law, by Police Forces, Judicial Authorities, information and security bodies or other public subjects for purposes of defence or State security or the prevention, detection or repression of crimes.
Period of data retention
The data collected by the Site during its operation are used exclusively for some of the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the activities specified.
The data collected by the Site will be kept for the entire duration of the services requested and, even after termination, for the fulfilment of all possible legal obligations connected with or deriving from them, except in the case where the person concerned has given explicit consent in relation to some of the services offered; in the latter cases, the processing may last until the consent is revoked.
In any case, the data collected by the Site will not be disclosed to third parties, except in the case of a legitimate request by the Judicial Authority and only in the cases provided for by law.
The principle of data minimisation is observed in the processing of data: therefore, the processing of user data is excluded when the purposes pursued in individual cases can be achieved by using anonymous data or by other means that allow identification of the person concerned only in case of necessity or at the request of the Authorities.
Finally, the personal data of the interested parties may also be stored for as long as is permitted by Italian law to protect the legitimate interests of Amtab S.p.A. (art. 2947, co. 1 and 3 of the Italian Civil Code).
The management and storage of personal data will take place on servers located within the European Union (server farm Aruba S.p.A.). Currently the servers used are located in Italy. The data will not be transferred outside the European Union. In any case, it is understood that Amtab S.p.A., where it considers it necessary, has the right to change the location of the servers in Italy and/or the European Union and/or non-EU countries. In this case, Amtab S.p.A. assures as of now that the transfer of data outside the EU will take place in compliance with the applicable legal provisions, stipulating, if necessary, agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection and/or adopting the standard contractual clauses laid down by the European Commission, or only in the presence of another requirement that complies with the applicable Italian and European regulations.
Rights of the data subject
Interested parties, users of the Site, have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning them and their communication in intelligible form.
Interested parties have the right to be informed:
- the content and origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied to processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identification details of the owner and the persons responsible;
- the duration of storage in relation to the specific categories of data processed;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of them, in their capacity as managers or appointees.
The persons concerned are also entitled to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or restriction of processed data (e.g. if processed in breach of the law), including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the portability of data to another data controller;
- opposition to processing (e.g. for sending advertising or direct marketing material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication);
- opposition to any automated decision-making process (including profiling);
- revocation of any consent given, where applicable (it should be noted that revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent given before revocation);
- certification to the effect that the operations referred to in the preceding points have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
To exercise these rights, users may write to the Data Protection Officer responsible for enforcing users' rights by sending a communication to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Finally, please note that you always have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority to exercise your rights or any other matter relating to the processing of your personal data (www.garanteprivacy.it).
Types of data processed
Computer systems in general, Internet transmission protocols and the software on which this site is based acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of the web. The information is not collected for identification purposes, although it may be processed by the competent authorities; in fact, the data may be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of computer crimes to the detriment of the site.
The data collected are: IP addresses; the domain names of users' computers; the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources requested; the time of the request; the method used to make the request to the server; the size of the file obtained in response; the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user's operating system and computer environment.
Personal data will be processed by computer/telematic instruments to provide the services of sending newsletters and to elaborate studies and statistical and market research. During processing, specific security measures will be observed to prevent loss of information, illicit or incorrect use or unauthorised access. This data will only be used for anonymous statistical purposes and to monitor the operation of the site. Cookies will not be used to transmit information of a personal nature, nor will so-called persistent cookies of any kind be used to track users. The use of so-called session cookies (which are not permanently stored on the user's computer and disappear when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to enable the safe and efficient exploration of the site.
For any communication concerning the terms and conditions of use and to report any violation, the user may write to email@example.com.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text strings that the sites visited by the user send to his/her terminal (usually to the browser), where they are stored and then transmitted to the same sites the next time the same user visits. While browsing a website, the user may also receive cookies on his/her terminal which are sent by different websites or web servers (so-called "third parties"), on which some elements (such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages of other domains) present on the website he/she is visiting may reside.
Cookies, which are usually present in a very high number in users' browsers and sometimes with characteristics of wide temporal persistence, are used for different purposes: performing computer authentication, monitoring sessions, storing information on specific configurations concerning users accessing the server, etc..
Types of cookies used
The types of cookies used by the Site are listed below:
This type of cookie allows certain sections of the Site to function correctly. They are of two categories, persistent and session:
-persistent: once the browser is closed, they are not destroyed but remain until a preset expiry date;
-session: these are destroyed each time the browser is closed.
These cookies, which are always sent from our domain, are necessary to correctly display the Site and in relation to the technical services offered, they will therefore always be used and sent, unless you change the settings in your browser (altering the display of the Site's pages).
Cookies in this category are used to collect information about the use of the Site. We reserve the right to use this information to develop anonymous statistical analyses and improve the use of the Site. This type of cookie collects anonymous data on user activity and how users arrived at the Site. Analytical cookies are sent by the Site itself or by third party domains. They may fall into the category of technical cookies where they are used directly by the site operator to collect information in aggregate form and in an anonymous manner.
A web traffic analysis service is provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). These are third-party cookies collected and managed anonymously to monitor and improve the performance of the host site (performance cookies). Google Analytics, in particular, uses "cookies" from this Site to anonymously collect and analyse information on site usage behaviour.
This information is collected by Google Analytics, which processes it in order to compile reports for operators on activities on the websites themselves. For further information, please refer to the link below: http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/.
The user can selectively disable the action of Google Analytics by installing the opt-out component provided by Google on his browser. To disable the action of Google Analytics, please refer to the link below: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
This website does not use (and does not allow third parties to use) Google's analysis tool to monitor or collect personal identification information. In fact, the function of anonymisation of the user's IP in Analytics is in place, through the so-called "IP address masking" (in this way Google does not associate the IP address with any other data held, nor will it try to link an IP address with the identity of a user).
The Site only uses the following technical cookies:
- Session cookies
- Google Analytics (_ga, _gid)
Cookies last until the end of the browsing session and are intended to keep the user session open.
The cookies used are session cookies, i.e. temporary cookies that help you navigate the site and remember the choices you make during the session. These cookies are deactivated as soon as you leave the site or after a period of time of inactivity. We do not use advertising cookies.
How to disable cookies via browser configuration
Most browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome etc.) are configured to accept cookies. However, most browsers allow you to control and even disable cookies through the browser settings (for example, in Firefox, through the menu Tools->Options->Privacy, you can access a control panel where you can define whether or not to accept the different types of cookies and proceed to their removal). Please note, however, that disabling navigation or functional cookies may cause the site to malfunction and/or limit the service offered.
Disabling "third-party" cookies does not affect navigability in any way.
- Run the Chrome Browser
- Click on the menu on the browser toolbar next to the url entry window for navigation.
- Select Settings
- Click on Show Advanced Settings
- In the "Privacy" section, click on the "Content settings" button
- In the "Cookies" section you can change the following cookie settings:
- Allow data to be saved locally
- Change local data only until the browser is closed
- Preventing sites from setting cookies
- Blocking third-party cookies and site data
- Managing exceptions for certain websites
- Deleting one or all cookies
For more information visit https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it.
- Run the Mozilla Firefox browser
- Click on the menu on the browser toolbar next to the url entry window for navigation.
- Select Options
- Select the Privacy panel
- Click on Show Advanced Settings
- In the "Privacy" section, click on the "Content settings" button
- In the "Tracking" section you can change the following cookie settings:
- Require sites not to carry out any tracking
- Notify sites of willingness to be tracked
- Do not communicate any preference regarding the tracking of personal data
- From the "History" section it is possible:
- By enabling 'Use custom settings' select to accept third-party cookies (always, from the most visited sites or never) and to keep them for a specified period (until they expire, when Firefox closes or to ask for them every time)
- Removing individual stored cookies
For more information visit https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie.
- Run the Internet Explorer browser
- Click on the Tools button and choose Internet Options
- Click on the Privacy tab and in the Settings section change the
scrolling according to the desired cookie action:
- Blocking all cookies
- Allow all cookies
- Selecting which sites to get cookies from: move the cursor to a midpoint so that you do not block or allow all cookies, then press Sites, in the Website Address box enter a website and then press Block or Allow
For more information visit http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9.
Safari OS X
- Run the Safari Browser
- Click on Safari, select Preferences and click on Privacy
- In the Block Cookies section, specify how Safari should accept cookies from sites
- To view which sites have stored cookies click on Details
For more information visit the dedicated page.
- Running the iOS Safari Browser
- Tap on Settings and then Safari
- Tap on Block Cookies and choose between the options: "Never", "Third-party and advertisers" or "Always".
- To clear all cookies stored by Safari, tap on Settings, then on Safari and
finally on Delete Cookies and Data
For more information visit http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT.
- Running the Opera Browser
- Click on Preferences, then Advanced and finally Cookie.
- Select one of the following options:
- Accept all cookies
- Accept cookies only from the site you are visiting: third-party cookies and cookies that are sent from a domain other than the one you are visiting will be rejected
- Never accept cookies: all cookies will never be saved.
For more information visit http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html.
For general information on the cookies that can be stored on your terminal and to deactivate them individually if they are present, please refer to the links:
http://www.aboutcookies.org/ o http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte.
To receive assistance or explanations on how to exercise consent or selective denial or on how to delete cookies from your browser or to exercise any of the rights provided for by Italian and European legislation on the processing of personal data (Articles 15-22 GDPR n. 679/2016), the User may contact the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org; at this address it is possible to make complaints/reports on the operation of cookies.
You are also reminded that you always have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority to exercise your rights or any other matter relating to the processing of your personal data.
The Data Controller for the services offered is AMTAB S.p.A. with registered office in Bari, viale jacobini, ZI - 70132 Bari, Tel, email@example.com.
Last modified: 05/04/2022